Jerry Smith and ATA's Employee Benefit Plans Team understand the strategic, operational and regulatory issues and opportunities relating to your retirement plan. Our experience in performing various types of third-party administration, auditing and consulting services for defined retirement plans throughout the Tennessee Valley enables us to deliver the highest quality professional services that you deserve.
Plus, you get timely and personal attention!
Our experience includes
- Defined contribution pension plan allocations, compliance testing and preparation of Summary Annual Report and Form 5500 and supporting schedules.
- Preparation of audited financial statements in accordance with generally accepted standards and ERISA requirements.
- Defined contribution pension plan design and maintenance.
- 403(b) audits and administration
- 401(k) audits and administration
- Third-Party Administration (TPA) and Recordkeeping Services
- Defined Contribution Plan Design and Implementation
- Benefit Plan Audits of ERISA and Non-ERISA Plans
- Plan Compliance with IRS and DOL Rules and Regulations
- Assistance with VCR and CAP Programs
- Feasibility Studies
- Analysis of Legislative changes
- Technical Advice on Non-qualified and Welfare Benefit Issues
Articles that might interest you:
- Advantages Lost if Retirement Plan is Disqualified
- Health Care Reform Provisions Summary
- IRS Guidance to Avoid Compensation Errors
- Ensure Good Governance of Your Retirement Plan
- Traditional IRA vs. Roth IRA: Is 2012 the year to convert to a Roth IRA?
- Cross-Collateralization: Handle with Care
- Offering Catch-up Contributions
- Put a Stop to Retirement Plan Leaks
- Increase Employees' Access to Investment Advice
- Help Protect Your Retirement Plan's Financial Integrity
- Automate Your Retirement Plan
- Comparing Retirement Plan Choices