ATA’s Employee Benefits Plan Team understands the strategic, operational and regulatory issues and opportunities relating to your retirement plan. Our experience in performing various types of third-party administration, auditing, plan design and consulting services for defined benefit retirement plans enables us to deliver the highest quality professional services that you deserve. We strive to provide timely and personal attention to our clients.
Our Employee Benefit Plan experience includes:
- Defined contribution retirement plan allocations including 403(b) plans, plan financial statements, compliance testing and preparation of required employee communications and government forms.
- Preparation of audited financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and ERISA requirements for:
- Defined contribution plans including 403(b), 401(a), and 401(k) plans
- Defined benefit plans including governmental pension plans in accordance with Yellow Book standards.
- Defined contribution retirement plan design and maintenance.
- Third-Party Administration (TPA) and Record Keeping Services
- Defined Contribution Plan Design and Implementation
- Benefit Plan Audits of ERISA and Governmental Plans
- Plan Compliance with IRS and DOL Rules and Regulations
- Assistance with VCP and CAP Programs
- Feasibility Studies
- Analysis of Legislative changes
- Technical Advice on Non-qualified and Welfare Benefit Plan Issues.
Let us help your business grow!
Our extensive experience in many different industries makes us qualified to serve you!
Find Out More Now