Nonprofit organizations are operating in a very challenging environment, and they need an accountant with experience to help navigate those challenges. Last year, ATA filed 990s for 200 not-for-profits in the region, but we helped with services far beyond that. That is why we can say with confidence that we understand the complexities of the nonprofit world.
Our team has extensive experience providing audit committees annual reporting, ongoing engagement updates, detailed management letters and consultation on corporate governance, including Sarbanes-Oxley. Because our leadership team plays an active role in community leadership positions, we have an ideal perspective working with both sides of not-for-profit organizations.
Just as not-for-profit organizations have a unique set of accounting, tax and financial needs, we understand they have distinct missions to carry out in the community. Therefore, our team will always be responsive to your needs and concerns while providing you with the expertise and support you need to achieve your goals.
Alexander Thompson Arnold CPAs offers the personal attention and affordability of a small firm and the capability and depth of service of a large regional firm. Specifically, we can provide assistance to your not-for-profit organization in any of the following areas:
- Audit of financial statements
- Form 990 preparation
- Compliance audits in accordance with government audit standards
- Consultation to audit and finance committees on internal control environment and corporate governance, including Sarbanes Oxley
- Strategic planning and organizational development
- Timely updates on issues affecting you
- Tailored workshops and presentations
- Tax compliance & consulting
- Human Resources consulting
- Information Technology consulting
- Employee Benefit Plan oversight and administration
- 403(b) audits