Tennessee Society of CPAs Announces Leadership for 2010-2011
The Tennessee Society of CPAs (TSCPA) recently announced its leadership for 2010-2011.
Alexander Thompson Arnold CPAs had representatives appointed throughout the organization.
Alexander Thompson Arnold representatives are serving in the following positions:
- Board of Directors – Art Sparks, Jr., Union City
- West Tennessee Chapter Immediate Past President – Stephen M. Eldridge, Jackson
- West Tennessee Chapter Treasurer – Carrol Kessens, Jackson
- Council Members – Art Sparks, Jr., Union City, and Carrol Kessens, Jackson
- Construction Conference Committee – John Whybrew, John E. Hudson and Charles Allison, Jackson
- Employee Benefit Plan Conference Committee – Jerry Smith, Paris
- Financial Institutions Conference Committee – Jack Matthis, Jr., Milan
- Governmental Committee – Mike Hewitt, Jackson, and Glendora Greenway, Dyersburg
- Legislation Committee – Stephen M. Eldridge, Jackson
- Nominating Committee – John Whybrew, Jackson
- Peer Review Committee – Art Sparks, Jr., Union City
- Small Business Committee – Kevin Howell, Dyersburg
- Taxation – State Committee – Tamara Stanfill, Jackson
- Young CPA Committee – Karie Spencer, Milan
TSCPA is the state professional organization of CPAs with more than 8,000 members in all areas of public practice, government, education, business and industry. The West Tennessee Chapter is one of eight chapters across the state and has 300 members in 18 counties. TSCPA is headquartered in Brentwood, Tenn.